About Me

Hello everyone! I am a Year 2 Psychology student studying conservation psychology. Taking this course has open up my perspectives towards the nature and how we all play a role conserving the environment.

I love furballs aka furry animals like dogs, hamsters and I think lion cubs are the cutest animals. Being an animal lover, I decided to study on the biography of Valentin Gruener, who is a wildlife conservationist and famous for receiving a hug from Sirga, an abandoned lioness he adopted after rescuing her from dying of starvation. I feel that the interesting part about doing a biography is that I actually get to see people doing their best to conserve the nature and wildlife. This touches me and inspire me to go a step further of not just being aware of the environmental issues or the problems these wildlife animals are facing, but at the same time, learn to love the environment and do my own part to conserve the nature.

Read more about him and his wonderful contributions to the nature and wildlife. Have fun at my blog!