My Thoughts

I’ve talked about a number of issues in this blog which include:

• How business activities can impact the environment and why they should play an active role in environmental conservation
  • What are some of the well-known businesses in Singapore doing as part of their responsibility to the environment and what are the benefits that may arise from this
  • What are some of the existing initiatives and schemes that encourage businesses to adopt green practices

When we look at the organizations and their various “green efforts”, it may look like these would not have a huge impact on environmental conservation. However, I feel that when more and more businesses start adopting such practices and influence their consumers to start doing so as well, be it as consumers of the business or in their daily lives, this would all collectively add up and aid in conserving the environment. Hence, the current strain on the environment would be reduced.

We only have one Earth, so all of us should play an active role in conserving it. Even though the action may seem pointless to you or you feel as though just a small change would not make a huge difference, think about it collectively. If each and everyone of us play a part, it would definitely be helpful wouldn’t it?

Like Jane Goodall said, “you cannot get through a single day without having an impact on the world around you. What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make”. So go ahead and do what you can to help in conserving the environment!

I hope that I managed to provide all of you out there with some informative and interesting content. To all those who read my blog, thank you very much! 🙂