RESERVE THE CINEMA ROOM AT ADM LIBRARY
Note: Group viewing is for course related materials only.
Step 1: Book Cinema Room
- Go to NTU Facility Booking System.
Step 2: Check In
Reservations will be released if you fail to Check In within the first 15 minutes of the scheduled reservation time.
- Ensure all users of the room are present at Check In.
- Bring selected AV to Service Desk to borrow. Inform staff on duty of your reservation.
- Collect AV Pouch (containing User Manuals, remote controls etc.) and proceed to use the Cinema Room.
Step 3: Check Out
- After using the room, ensure that all equipment has been turned off properly.
- Check that all accessories are back in the AV pouch. Refer to checklist in the User Manual.
- Return AV Pouch to the Service Desk.
- Group viewing must be course-related. Please supply course code or name when booking the cinema room
- A minimum of 5 viewers has to be present at all times.
- The Cinema Room can accommodate up to 30 viewers at a time.
- All users of the room are to produce their NTU Staff Card / Student Matriculation Card during Check In at Service Desk for verification purposes.
- Food and drinks in the facilities are strictly prohibited.
- Be considerate. If you need to move furniture, change settings or cable connections etc., please revert them back to their original state.
- NTU Libraries reserves the right to inspect, cancel and/or assign an alternative venue to a confirmed booking. For example:
- When you can no longer guarantee the required number of users
- If use of rooms deviates from the stated purposes
Reserve the Cinema Room
Make a reservation http://ntufbs.ntu.edu.sg