REQUEST FOR PHOTO-SHOOT OR FILMING IN ADM LIBRARYFor NTU Staff and Students Only
We know our library is beautiful and serve as a great backdrop or background for photo-shoots and filming. Let us know ahead of time to ensure a smooth photo-shoot and filming session.
When Making Requests
- For corporate/commercial entities, please e-mail your requests to Library Promotion Division.
- Users who want to use Art, Design & Media Library for photography or filming should make their requests at least 2 weeks before the date of set up.
- Library reserves the right to reject users’ request if notified later than stipulated time.
- Set-up and wrap-up dates and timings must be arranged with library staff. Users should try to be punctual as much as possible.
- Submit your requests below. Forms submitted will be reviewed for approval by the Library.
Upon Approval of Requests
- Any changes (including dates and times specified in form) or special requests should be finalised with library staff at least 3 days before set-up date.
- Inform Service Desk staff before setting up and after wrapping up.
- Make up should be conducted outside the Library to minimise noise and disruption to library users.
- Return all moved furniture back to their original positions during wrap up.
- Place any books used during the shoot into the browsing bins instead of returning them to the shelves.
- Complete photography or filming at least 30 minutes before the library closing time.