SHOWCASE YOUR COURSE WORKS IN ADM LIBRARY
When Making Requests
- Users who want to install or display their course assignments in the Art, Design & Media Library should make their requests at least 2 weeks before the date of set up.
- Library reserves the right to reject users’ request if notified later than stipulated time period.
- Please provide date and time of critique, preferably during off peak hours.
- Set-up and take-down dates and timings must be arranged with library staff. Users should try to be punctual as much as possible. Thereafter, library reserves the right to remove items from area.
- Submit your requests below. Forms submitted will be reviewed for approval by the Library.
Upon Approval of Requests
- Any changes (including dates and times specified in form) or special requests should be finalised with library staff at least 3 days before set-up date.
- Requested locations will not be specially cordoned off for your installation. All library spaces shall remain operational. However, you may display signs to keep others from tampering with your works.
- Inform Service Desk staff before setting up and after taking down.
- Return all moved furniture back to their original positions during take down.
- Complete critique/take-down at least 30 minutes before the library closing time.
Submit a Request
- Glass Display Before Library Entrance
- Black Wall
- White Wall
- Black Glass Wall
- White Pedestals
- Brown Tables
- Fitted with metal slate to hold display items
- Width: 6m
- Height (A): 1m
- Height (B): 40cm
- Wall track available for hanging art works
- Height: 2m
- Length (wall track): 8m
- Erasable fluorescent markers can be used to decorate board
- Height: 1.2m
- Length: 14m
- 2 white pedestals with a metal stem in the middle with clips
- Height: 1m
- Diameter: 1m