- Storage up to 50,000 references
- 20+ bibliographic styles; eg ABNT, ACS, APA 6th, Chicago 16th, CSE, IEEE, JAMA, MLA, Numbered, Turabain, Vancouver
- 2GB of files storage
- Online search of the 5 databases: British Library, CrossRef, Library of Congress, Lista (EBSCO), Pubmed)
- Web reference capture
Not familiar with the use of EndNote? Have a look at the video entitled Basics of EndNote Basic (36 mins) hosted on youtube.
For Mendeley users who wish to change platform, steps on how to migrate Mendeley files to EndNote are as follows :
- In the Mendeley Desktop program click on File and choose Export.
- In the “Save As” field choose a name and a location for the file to be exported.
- Click on the arrow beside the “Format” field and choose either “RIS – Research Information Systems (*.ris)” or “EndNote XML – EndNote v8, X1 or X2 (*.xml).”
The resulting file can be imported into an EndNote library using the relevant import option.
Source : EndNote Knowledgebase, “EndNote: Transferring records from Mendeley Desktop”