The detailed steps for creating a static post page are provided as shown below.
- Create a new page.
Input a title for the page. Publish the page without contents.
- Set a location for blog posts.
All posts will be re-directed to this new page.
- Go to Settings → Reading.
- Select ‘A static page’ and expand the drop-down box of ‘Posts’ to select the new page.
- Click on to confirm and save the changes made.
- Create a menu link for your page.
- Go to Appearance → Menu.
- Tick the newly-created page and click on ‘Add to Menu’. You may click and drag the mouse to rearrange.
- Click on ‘Save Menu’ to save and confirm the changes made.
Click here to learn more about menu controls.