Welcome to Conservation Psychology.
“China’s Impact on Global Warming”
This blog was set up in Fall 2014 as a requirement of a module titled, "HP331 - Conservation Psychology". Conservation Psychology involves the study of conservation issues in the world and how humans engage or do not engage in such behaviors and possible underlying reasons behind it. The blogger would like to warmly welcome you to this blog and he hopes to give you more insight into conservation psychology. In addition to that, the blogger gives some of his tips on how YOU the reader can contribute in the fight against Global Warming.
This blog is titled “China’s Impact on Global Warming” as this blog will investigate China’s affect on Global Warming and how it affects Southeast Asia, specifically Singapore. The blogger hopes this blog will be educational and informative in nature.
Table of Contents
- Cause/Effect/Solution/Challenge of China’s affect on Global warming
- Statistics to demonstrate China’s affect relative to other countries
- China’s impact on SEA
- Theories in Conservation Psychology
- Relevant & Miscellaneous Articles
To have some insight of what happened at the recent UN Climate Summit 2014 :
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information supplied in these pages, and to the best of the blogger’s knowledge, beliefs, and opinions.
- However, the blogger is conscious that there may be unintentional errors or omissions, and he is not liable for any unintentional errors or omissions.
- Neither Nanyang Technological University (NTU) nor the School of Humanities and Social Sciences (HSS) assumes any liability for errors or omissions, or for damages resulting from the use of the information contained herein, and are not responsible for the content of external internet sites.
- The information in these pages is provided on the basis that the reader will not rely on it as the sole basis for any action or decision. Readers are advised to contact the stated primary source or its originating institution before acting on any of the information provided.