Runway day

After the successful exhibition at the Art Science museum, we held a runway show in our school. It was an exhausting week but totally worth it! Everyone was so helpful and offered to help in one way or another. Here are the pictures to do the talking –

The day before the runway show: 

There was a rehearsal for models and designers to ensure that they are acquainted with where they will be walking and posing. Also, to determine the order of the runway. After the rehearsal, some of us stayed back and helped to set up the stage.

img_9029
Setting up of the stage the day before
img_9034
Hard at work!
img_9035
Looking good, Umbrellas!

Runway day:

Finally, the day has come! It was a mad rush that day, we had to finish setting up the stage, make sure our models were dressed and made up for the photoshoot etc. I went to collect brownies sponsored by Lucia Cakes. Many thanks to Lucia Cakes for the awesome delicious brownies!

img_9043
With Agatha, founder of Lucia cakes 🙂

Back to school, I started to edit the video (to be shown before the show starts) and at the same time get my model, Kimberlyn into outfit for make up and hair. After the mad rush, we got into the photography studio to be shot by Shi Jia. Many thanks to her for helping us out! 🙂

img_9051
Photoshoot time!

Thanks Shi Yee for helping me “throw my dress” to get that dramatic wind in the dress look!

img_9215
Bam! this was the photo taken!

After the shoot, it was time. Time for the runway show to start!

Kimmy working the runway!

After the runway, it was time for foooooood! That means brownies! 🙂 Many thanks to Gary for helping out to take photos (the brownie photos especially!).

dsc_9532
Browniesssssss
dsc_9547
Diggin’ in
dsc_9558
Yummy brownies = Happy faces

So so grateful, blessed, happy, thankful that the runway show ended successfully. Also, really thankful that Amber could help out as the event MC even on such short notice. Thank you to everyone that has made the event successful in one way or another!!

dsc_9520
Me and my lovely model

0 comments on “Runway dayAdd yours →