- GST component is applied to the course fee after the base grant
- Participants will only need to pay the amount after subsidy
- Singaporeans aged 25 and above can utilise Skills Future Credit ($500) to defray part of the programme fee (Self-Paying only) with the code CRS-N-0047355.
- SMEs get to enjoy absentee payroll funding by using the code CRS-N-0047355.
- NTU Alumni may utilise their NTU Alumni Course Credits for this programme.
From 1 April 2020, a one-off Skills Future Credit Top-up of $500 will be provided to every Singapore Citizen aged 25 years and above as at 31 December 2020. Eligible Singaporeans can start using their one-off SkillsFuture Credit top-up for this programme. This top-up will expire on 31 Dec 2025.