FINished with Fins.

For more information, check out http://www.sharksavers.com.sg/ please.

My dear classmates, as you go about the second round of blog votes, may all these shark information and my personal journey be of impact to you, as they were to me. SharkAid Singapore 2012 is just around the corner; this Labour Day, in fact! I know that it is unlikely we could attend since the exams are not over, but if knowing about the sharks’ plight meant something to you, I strongly urge you to take the I’m FINished with Fins Pledge. Show your support for the event, because we know pledges DO MATTER, right?

(Conservation psych keywords: Social norms, social support, incentive, making public promises, community initiative, policy involvement, long-term solutions, overcoming behaviour inertia)

If any of you took the pledge, I’d be happy to know about it- please, leave a reply on this post? Make it a written+public commitment!

On a last note, I’m thankful that this has been more than a school assignment, that it has led me on journey that is life-changing. Conservation psychology has taught me that sometimes, we all need that pause to contemplate about our role as humans.

2 thoughts on “FINished with Fins.