Welcome!

Hello there! Welcome and hello! This Web site aims to share with you information about Steve Irwin, the Crocodile Hunter, his life, his family and his influence.

Steve told the Australia newspaper The Age in 2003,”I consider myself a wildlife warrior, my mission is to save the world’s endangered species.”

The Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals hailed him as a “modern-day Noah.” Queensland Museum director Dr. Ian Galloway described him as “a dedicated naturalist who was actively committed to highlighting the plight of threatened species, and championing the cause of conservation. Steve Irwin was a special person whose energy and enthusiasm encouraged a whole new audience to better understand and become involved in conservation and science.”

I know him as the really enthusiastic-sounding man dressed in khakis that used to appear on the local TV channel for kids programs to talk about wild animals.

I hope that by exploring the various pages on this blog, you’d discover information you were searching for, as well as stumble upon unexpected facts that help give you a fuller perspective of one of the greatest wildlife warriors of this century.

File Photo - Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin

About Library Blog admin

Library r10563, 1/3/13 - 27/3/17 Tan Siew Chye Michael
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.