Wikis > Chapter 18 - Language of Artificial Intelligence and its Evolution > 5. References
- Searle, J. (1980). Minds, brains, and programs. Behavioral And Brain Sciences, 3(03), 417. http://dx.doi.org/10.1017/s0140525x00005756
- Frege, G. (1948). Sense and Reference. The Philosophical Review, 57(3), 209. http://dx.doi.org/10.2307/2181485
- Putnam, H. (1973). Meaning and Reference. The Journal Of Philosophy, 70(19), 699. http://dx.doi.org/10.2307/2025079
- Wittgenstein, L. (1992). Philosophical investigations (1st ed., p. S43). Oxford: Blackwell.
- Saeed, J. I. (2016). Semantics. Hoboken, NJ: Wiley-Blackwell.
- Theory of Mind. (2016, July 17). Retrieved April 18, 2017, from https://psychcentral.com/encyclopedia/theory-of-mind/
- Arbesu, D. (2016, March 28). Computers may be able to translate language but will they convey its meaning. PBS.Org. Retrieved from http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/next/tech/computers-may-be-able-to-translate-language-but-will-they-convey-its-meaning/
- The Research Council of Norway. (2012, August 21). Computer program recognizes any language. ScienceDaily. Retrieved March 14, 2017 from www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/08/120821094125.htm
- About. (n.d.). Retrieved April 18, 2017, from https://www.lua.org/about.html
- Machine learning. Encyclopaedia Britannica. Retrieved on 28 Mar 2017 from https://global.britannica.com/technology/machine-learning
- The Economist. (2017, January 5). Language:Finding a Voice. Technology Quarterly. Retrieved from http://www.economist.com/technology-quarterly/2017-05-01/language
- West, J, (2016, April 2). Microsoft’s disastrous Tay experiment shows the hidden dangers of AI. QZ. Retrieved from https://qz.com/653084/microsofts-disastrous-tay-experiment-shows-the-hidden-dangers-of-ai/
- Neural network. Encyclopaedia Britannica. Retrieved on 28 Mar 2017 from https://global.britannica.com/technology/neural-network
- Libunao, J. (2015, November 13). Artificial brain learns to use human language. Futurism. Retrieved from https://futurism.com/artificial-brain-learns-to-use-human-language-3/
- Genetic algorithm. Wikipedia. Retrieved on 28 Mar 2017 from https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_algorithm
- Araujo, L. (2007). How evolutionary algorithms are applied to statistical natural language processing. Artificial Intelligence Review, 28(4), 275–303.
- Pavlus, J. (2015). Skype Translator: Impressive, but Imperfect. MIT Technology Review. Retrieved 18 April 2017, from https://www.technologyreview.com/s/534101/something-lost-in-skype-translation/
- Levy, S. (2016). An Exclusive Look at How AI and Machine Learning Work at Apple. Backchannel. Retrieved 18 April 2017, from https://backchannel.com/an-exclusive-look-at-how-ai-and-machine-learning-work-at-apple-8dbfb131932b
- Knight, W. (2017). What to expect of artificial intelligence in 2017. MIT Technology Review. Retrieved 18 April 2017, from https://www.technologyreview.com/s/603216/5-big-predictions-for-artificial-intelligence-in-2017/