This year, our LEAP lab director Luca Onnis gave a lecture talk at AMLAP in Lancaster, UK! This conference was dedicated to the psychological aspects of language learning and processing.
Here’s the list of research studies we talked about:
- Luca Onnis and Win Chun- Bilingualism is associated with better statistical learning.
- Matthew Lou-Magnuson and Luca Onnis-Social network limits language complexity.
- Luca Onnis, Stefan Frank, Hongoak Yun and Matthew Lou-Magnuson- Second-language reading patterns are associated with a statistical learning bias
- Luca Onnis, Anna Truzzi, Paola Venuti, Arianna Bentenuto, Gianluca Esposito and Shimon Edelman- Statistical properties of speech directed to typically and non-typically developing toddlers
- Luca Onnis and Shimon Edelman- Learning Language with structure variation