Warc 100 smartest campaigns

In July, Warc has released the 100 smartest campaigns in the world for 2014.

“The Warc 100 is an annual ranking of the world’s 100 best campaigns, based on their performance in effectiveness and strategy competitions.”

It’s a great collection of campaigns that allow any marketing student or professional to gain deeper insights into what makes a creative and effective marketing message.

The number 1 honour this year goes to Vodafone Fakka, a campaign in Egypt. Read the full report on why they were the deserving winner.

About Warc

Warc is a resource that the NTU Libraries subscribes to.  “Warc offers a combination of global marketing strategy and insight, leading advertising trends, and case studies.  It also provides the latest in-depth information and cutting-edge thinking in the areas of marketing, advertising, and communications.”

About Law Loo Shien

I am with the Resources, Discovery and Access team at NTU Library. There was once I scored a D for an undergraduate module on Political Philosophy, but it was the best course I'd ever taken. It planted the seeds of intellectual growth, and gave me a framework to understand human nature.
Bookmark the permalink.