A new Database F1000 is now available for all NTU staffs and students.
Faculty of 1000 (F1000) identifies and recommends the important articles in biomedical research publications. Articles are selected by a peer-nominated global ‘Faculty’ of the leading scientists and clinicians who then rate them and explain their importance.
Launched in 2002, F1000 was conceived as a collaboration of 1000 international Faculty Members.
Faculty Members and article recommendations are organized into over 40 Faculties (subjects), which are further subdivided into over 300 Sections.
How to access:
You may access it directly via URL: http://f1000.com.ezlibproxy1.ntu.edu.sg/signin
A new database, SpringerMaterials – Landolt-Börnstein Database, now is available for all NTU staffs and students. This database provides selected and critically assessed Physical and Chemical Data in Materials Science.
- — Cover 250,000 Substances & Material Systems; 3,000 Properties and 1,200,000 Literature Citations;
- — Encompass all 400 volumes of Landolt-Börnstein series book and its electronic supplementary materials;
- — Contain chemical safety document which are the important safety reference for using chemicals in the lab;
- — Contain the LPF Multinaries Edition – 2008 database on inorganic solid phases;
- — Contain a subset of the DDBST database – Dortmund Data Bank Software & Separation Technology on thermophysical properties.
How does it look like:
||Google like search
|| 3D Molecular Structures
|| Chemical Safety Document
Benefit for Researchers:
- — Save time because you don’t need to scan and evaluate the primary literature yourself.
- — Find the right data for their specific research question on one platform, pre-selected and evaluated by international experts.
- — Be sure that whatever data you choose will be the most reliable and most trusted for your work.
- — Fast & easy searching by choosing from a pre-selection of the most relevant search terms.
- — Focus your search on specific parameters and be sure to find exactly what you were looking for.
How to access:
You may access it directly via URL: http://www.springermaterials.com.ezlibproxy1.ntu.edu.sg/navigation/index.html
Concurrent user: unlimited