Academic Writing with Endnote
Please download all three Endnote Workshop activity worksheets.
Do check out ‘Endnote Resources’ for more guides and support on Endnote.
Resources for Endnote (Guides, videos & more)
Consultation for EndNote-Mac Users
Consultation is open to NTU students and staff who are existing EndNote-Mac users who wish to learn specific software features or have specific enquiries.
Consultation topics may include:
- Endnote's cite-while-you-write features.
- Managing Endnote Libraries.
- Create or edit citation styles files.
- Merge two or more Endnote documents into a single document with a combined list of references.
- Create a list of references for sections or chapters in a document.
- Extract references from an Endnote document.
- Endnote web features.
Click on one of the links below to register:
21 Sept 2018 / Friday
12 Oct 2018 / Friday
Consultation by Appointment:
NTU students and staff are welcome to request for a consultation on queries on advanced features of EndNote Windows or Macintosh. Please contact our librarians at email@example.com to make an appointment.