Did you know …
1. There more than 10K open access journals and over 2.6 million OA articles indexed in the Directory of Open Access Journals
2. There are more than 4 million OA theses indexed in Open Access Theses and Dissertations
3. The total of OA publications in Institutional Repositories of A*STAR, National Institute of Education, Nanyang Technological University, National University of Singapore, and Singapore Management University exceed 120K
Embark on your Open Access journey by taking part in activities happening here in Singapore,
- Raising your research visibility with open research data: presentations and panel discussion on 24 Oct, 9.30am to 11.30am, organised by Nanyang Technological University and National Institute of Education libraries. Click here for registration and details.
- Open Access (OA) publishing- books and journals articles: a talk organised by National University of Singapore Libraries, Oct 24, 2pm to 4pm. This talk will cover types of open access, costs of OA publishing, funders’ mandates, etc. As seats are limited, please register early.
- Explore more than 18,000 works in 463 disciplines on Singapore Management University’s institutional repository
Check out other Open Access Week events taking place around the world here.