For busy researchers like you, here’s a shortcut – use Researcher ID, Scopus Author Profiles and Google Scholar profiles to do the job!
- It takes literally just a few mouse clicks to get your latest citation counts anytime with well-maintained researcher profiles
- You might miss out publications in Web of Science and in Scopus if you only do name searches (e.g. name variant issues, indexing errors in the databases
- If you have a common name, a name search to obtain your publications and citations will be difficult as filtering of search results will be tedious
- A well-maintained Google Scholar account allows Google Scholar to crawl the net to capture your citation counts optimally
How can NTU Libraries help you?
- Pointers on managing your Researcher ID, Scopus authors IDs and Google Scholar account
- How to effortlessly obtain your citations in Scopus and Web of Science
- Possible ways that DR-NTU can further value add to your citation counts in Google Scholar
Contact us today to find out more!