The impact factors released for the year 2016 i.e. Journal Citation Reports 2015 Edition are now available.
For our NTU users, simply log into with your NTU network account via our NTU Libraries Homepage > Databases Titles > Journal Citation Reports > JCR Science Edition 2015/JCR Social Sciences Edition 2015 to access them.
Here are some highlights for JCR 2015 Edition:
Dear NTU users,
Journal Citation Reports® is getting a facelift with a brand new interface and range of functions.
Here are two new features worth highlighting:
- New Visualising Tools – allow you to obtain citing and cited information and relationships of various journals
- Compare Journals – select, mix and match journals titles to obtain your own customised list of journal titles for easy comparison (e.g. Impact Factor, Article Influence Score)
You can now access the new Journal Citation Reports® using our NTU Libraries Database Page or via this link.
More information on the new Journal Citation Reports® can also be found here.
Feel free to email us @Scholarlycomm@ntu.edu.sg should you have any enquires about using the new Journal Citation Reports®.
The impact factors released for the year 2015 i.e. Journal Citation Reports 2014 Edition are now available.
For our NTU users, simply log into with your NTU network account via our NTU Libraries Homepage > Databases Titles> Journal Citation Reports > JCR Science Edition 2014/JCR Social Sciences Edition 2014 to access them.
Here are some notable new updates/indicators that can be found in. JCR 2014 Edition:
- Journal Impact Factor Percentile – compares the performance of journals across categories
- Percent Articles in Cited Items – tracks the proportion of articles in non-review journals
- Normalized Eignefactor – indicates the relative influence of a particular journal in relation to another journal in the same pool
More details about these updates and more can be found here.
Below are some examples of titles that are added for the first time in JCR.
|JCR Science Edition 2014
||JCR Social Sciences Edition 2014
|Analysis and Mathematical Physics
||Contemporary Southeast Asia
|Journal of Visualized Experiments
||Journal of Socio-Economics
|European Journal for Philosophy of Science
||Sport Management Review
||Social Psychological and Personality Science
|International Journal of Aerospace Engineering
||Journal of Destination Marketing & Management
|JAMA Internal Medicine
||Global Strategy Journal
|Journal Of Environmental Health Science and Engineering
|IEEE Journal On Emerging and Selected Topics In Circuits and Systems
||Journal of Behavioral Addictions
The full list of the 272 titles that are added for the first time in JCR can be found here.
Need assistance or more information about impact factors and citation counts? Feel free to contact us @email@example.com. Our friendly scholarly communication librarians will then get in touch with you to assist you.