Need access to full text e-resources anytime, anywhere? Looking to speed up accessing an e-resource that is subscribed by NTU Library?
Found a useful article online or e-book but prompted for login or payment? Facing access barriers and wondering if there are alternative routes or open access options to the same content you need?⠀
NTU Library has the tools you need to unlock your access to full text e-resources seamlessly on your web browsers.⠀
A smart extension for your desktop browser to provide seamless access to NTU Library subscribed full text e-resources and assist automatically with alternatives when you hit barriers.⠀
A simple bookmark for your mobile/desktop browser that will enable you easy access to full text e-resources subscribed by NTU Library.
Let NTU LibGenie assist you with your online research!
NTU LibGenie is a smart Library Access desktop browser extension that works in the background while you are browsing publisher websites or pages with an article or e-book.⠀
Access – simplified access to NTU Library subscribed e-resources on your preferred web browser⠀
Assist – automatic notifications by NTU Library to inform and ensure you have access⠀
Alternatives – automatic suggestions by NTU Library when you are hit with barriers to navigate you to other materials. ⠀
Install the extension at http://bit.ly/NTULibGenie⠀
For more information visit http://bit.ly/Fulltext-NTULib ⠀
This is an interesting interactive web-based dashboard on COVID-19 Global Cases, created by the Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins University (JHU).
Click on the image below to track COVID-19 in real-time through their interactive web-based dashboard.
Click here for more information about their preliminary study results.
To support online learning 👨🏻💻 during the COVID-19 outbreak, some of NTU Library’s resource vendors 📚 are now offering 🆓 and/or unlimited access to their paid resources on a temporary basis.⠀
For more information visit⠀
The Learning Never Stops at #NTUsgLibrary 📚
Due to the COVID-19 situation, our workshops and consultations have moved online. 👨🏻💻
Sign up for our online workshops & consultations and let our #NTUsgLibrarians 👩🏻🏫 bring knowledge to you in the safety and comfort of your own space 🏠.
Remain Connected to NTU Library! 🏫🔗💻
For more information visit 🌐 www.ntu.edu.sg/library
Medscape from WebMD (medscape.com) is the one-stop free access resource for medical news, clinical reference, and education.
All content at Medscape is available FREE.
- Medical news and critical alerts available in 34 specialty areas (updated daily). Select the specialties you want to follow.
- Search our entire Medscape News and MEDLINE databases right in app
- Ability to save articles, email articles, and share articles on Facebook
Includes original news & expert commentary plus articles from top medical journals to keep you informed of the latest developments in each field
- Prescribing & safety information for 8,000+ brand & generic drugs, OTC drugs, and herbals & supplements
- Drug interaction checker (input up to 30 drugs, herbals and/or supplements at once)
- Save commonly searched drugs to a personalized ‘saved’ list for easy access
- Special features include pill images, detailed drug pricing, pregnancy & lactation guidelines, and more
Diseases, Conditions & Procedures
- 4,000+ evidence-based articles authored by leading physician experts (supported with images and videos)
- 600+ step-by-step procedure videos
- 100+ tables & protocols
- Sections include pathophysiology, epidemiology, differential diagnoses, workup, treatment, medication options, and more
- 129 medical formulas, scales, and classifications
- Over 600 drug monographs with integrated dosing calculators
- Formulas, detailed notes and references for each result
- Supports US and SI Units