E-Learning (Information Literacy) Welcome Page
Welcome Year 1 students. This site will feature e-learning modules based on ‘successful search strategies’. As year 1 students, you require basic search, writing and citation management skills. These e-learning modules have been customised to cater to your learning needs in alignment to your Year 1 MBBS curriculum.
Each module covers content that will address the ‘What is…?’ and the ‘How to…?’ to enhance your BASIC search, writing and citation management skills
Here are the following e-learning modules for you to complete.
- Module 1: Crafting good search strategies
- Module 2: Conducting good literature search in Medicine
- Module 3: Exploring grey literature in Medicine and use of Google Scholar
- Use the URL sent to your student email to access the e-learning module
- Read the content presented for each module
- Complete the quiz assigned in each module
- At the end of each module, you can print your certificate of participation