FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Is GMAT or GRE required?
2. Can I pay the programme fee in instalments?
|Payment Details||Due Date||Amount|
|Singapore Citizens||Singapore PR/
|Upon acceptance of offer||
|First Payment||31 July 2020||SGD22,000.00|
Year 1, start of Trimester 2 (for Full-Time Programme)
Year 2, start of Trimester 1 (for Part-Time Programme)
*Programme fee indicated excludes prevailing GST of 7%. GST is subject to revision at the discretion of the Singapore Government.
*Students with outstanding fees will be barred from viewing examination results in the current trimester and from registering subject in the following trimester. A late fee of S$25.00 will also be imposed.
4. What are the modes of payment for the application fees?
An administrative fee of S$100 (inclusive of GST). You can pay by any of the following modes:
Internet using credit card
- Insert DBS/POSB ATM card in card slot
- Enter personal PIN number
- Select “iBanking, Cashcard & More Services” option
- Then select Credit Card/Bill Payment option
- In the list of corporations listed, select “NTU APPLICATION FEE” for payment of bill. Please scroll to the next screen if you are unable to find NTU’s name
- At the “Enter Bill Reference No.” prompt, enter NTU Bill reference number and press “Enter” key to proceed (The Bill Reference number is unique to each applicant)
- Select account type to debit
- Enter amount (up to S$65.00) and select “Correct” to proceed
- Check your payment details and select “Confirm” to proceed with the transaction
- Please repeat step 1-9 to complete your payment (S$100.00)
- Please upload a copy of your transaction receipt (only WORD or PDF document accepted) via online application portal.
- Cash will not be accepted as the University moves towards cashless payment. Payments are to be made at One Stop @ SAC via cashless mode.
One Stop @ SAC50 Nanyang AveNS3-01-03 Academic Complex NorthSingapore 639798
Monday to Thursday (8.30am-5pm), Friday (8.30am-4.45pm)
Closed on Saturday, Sunday & Public Holiday
- The following payment modes are accepted:
- – NETS
- – Cash Card
- – Credit Card
- – Ez-Link
- – Online credit card payments via VISA/MasterCard
- Please attach the receipt on the payment slip
- Application fee is non-refundable
- DO NOT send cash by POST.
- Applications not following the above guidelines will be deemed invalid and will not be processed. No further notification will be sent to these applicants.
4. What are the financial grants available and the eligibility criteria?
Prior to admission:
For Singapore Citizens
(i) Chua Thian Poh (CTP) Scholarship – Full programme fee
This is open to Singapore Citizens seeking to pursue the full-time or part-time MSc TIP.
Application deadline: 30 April, 2020
Applicants will be assessed on their suitability for the grants, based on the strength of their applications and their performance in the selection interview(s), if shortlisted.
(ii) NTC-MSc TIP Entrepreneurship Study Award (up to SGD15,000)
This is open to Singapore Citizens seeking to pursue the full-time or part-time MSc TIP
Application deadline: 30 April, 2020
The Entrepreneurship Study Award is awarded on a merit basis. Application including all supporting documents & application fee must be received by the stipulated deadline. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview(s).
For Non-Singapore Citizens
(i) NTC-MSc TIP Entrepreneurship Study Award (up to SGD30,000)
This is open to Non-Singapore Citizens seeking to pursue the MSc TIP.
Full-time programme (up to SGD30,000). Application deadline: 30 April, 2020
Part-time programme (Up to SGD15,000). Application deadline: 30 April, 2020
The Entrepreneurship Study Award is awarded on a merit basis. Application including all supporting documents & application fee must be received by the stipulated deadline, Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview(s).
(ii) NTU Alumni Grant for alumni who completed an undergraduate or post-graduate degree programme with NTU (SGD15,000)
The grant will be disbursed in the form of tuition fee offset during the final instalment payment. No application is required.
– Financial grants will be offered on a rolling basis, subject to the availability of funds.
– An individual cannot hold more than one grant simultaneously.
Terms and conditions apply. NTU-NTC reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, and the final decision on the award of financial grants shall rest with NTU-NTC.
(i) NTC-MSc TIP Merit Award (up to SGD10,000)
Candidates who are enrolled into the MSc TIP will be considered for merit award based on performance and achievements in the programme.
5. Trimester Calendar Academic Year 2020 - 2021 (Graduate Programmes)
For Trimester Calendar AY2020-21 (for Graduate Programmes only), please visit here.
6. Additional Information (Living costs and other expenses)
*Please note that the amount shown here is an estimate only (living costs you incur will depend on your lifestyle).
|Item||Estimated Monthly Expenses|
|On-campus graduate housing (varies with room type)||$400 – $750|
|Meals||$400 – $500|
|Personal expenses||$200 – $400|
|Transport for travel within Singapore||$100|
|Medical / Insurance||$200|