Calling all NTU faculty and researchers! Are you struggling to organise your publication list in your CV and striving to manage your various online profiles?
Sign up for our regular sharing sessions on citation reports generation as conducted by NTU Library’s Scholarly Publishing Impact (SPI). Discover how you can get your citation reports easily and accurately for your Promotion and Tenure (P&T).
- How to prepare your publication list in your CV
- How to set up and update your profiles in Web of Science, Scopus and Google Scholar
- How to capture your citation data in different databases
- How to generate your citation report for your P&T exercise
- What to do if you have a better presence in other academic platforms
Please choose one session below and sign up for it!
|25 June 2020 (Thursday)||10 am – 11 am||Click here|
|24 November 2020 (Tuesday)||2 pm – 3 pm||Click here|
Kindly be informed that should the total number of participants for any particular session be less than 5, the library will combine the different sessions into one as we deem fit. Participants will be notified via email when the library made the necessary adjustments to the sessions. We apologise for the inconvenience caused.