Alexis Goh, an Environmental Earth Systems Science student with the Asian School of the Environment, took home the Asia-wide Regional Award in the Earth & Environmental Sciences category.
From the School of Biological Sciences, Tay Kai Yi, from the Biological Sciences with a Second Major in Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacology programme, was named the Regional Winner in the Medical Sciences category.
In additional to the two Regional Winners, there were also 10 other students from across CoS whose work was deemed ‘Highly Commended’ – top 10% of all entries.
The students are as follows:
School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences
- Tay Xin Yi, Chemistry & Biological Chemistry
- Christopher Kevin Wijaya, Chemistry & Biological Chemistry
- Too Hon Lin, Physics & Applied Physics
- Xie Mengyi, Mathematics Sciences
School of Biological Sciences
- Sharon Chan Pei Yi, Biological Sciences
- Daniel Law Cheng Lui, Biological Sciences
- Samuel Loo Shi Hao, Biological Sciences
- Frederick Reinhart Tanoto, Biological Sciences with a Second Major in Medicinal Chemistry & Pharmacology
- Teddy Tng, Biological Sciences
- Brandon Wong, Biological Sciences
We would like to extend our warmest congratulations to all awardees for their achievements.