Position: Senior Analyst/ Analyst (Analytics), Strategic Development
Employer: Prime Minister’s Office
You will join the Analytics team in the Strategic Development Cluster to strengthen and align analytics and strategic development in PSD. You will play a key role in designing and putting in place processes and standards to ensure data quality. Your work will also involve surfacing data issues to the appropriate platforms so that they can be addressed effectively and in a timely manner. You will also work with partners in IT to develop business intelligence tools/ systems, including design of related data bases and dashboards to support HR analytics.
You will also play a key role in building a community of practice in analytics, educate and engage key stakeholders including Public Service agencies on the use of analytics tools and techniques. Your work will involve surfacing new methodologies, analysis and interpretation of data to inform HR policy and practices. You will have the opportunity to be exposed to Senior Management thinking and provide analytic observations and recommendations to support strategy and policy development.
• A good degree
• Highly self motivated and able to pick up new subjects quickly and to think independently and critically
• Strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail
• Comfortable dealing with numbers and using advanced statistical tools
• A team player with strong writing and communication skills
• 1-2 years of prior experience in the field of policy research, analytics or measurement is desirable.
To apply, contact
Ms Jessie CHEANG
Senior Assistant Director, Analytics, Strategic Development
Public Service Division, Prime Minister’s Office
DID: (65) 9229-4229 Fax : (65) 6332-8932