At the National Library Board (NLB), our commitment is to bring the world’s knowledge to Singapore and to create a positive social and economic impact beyond expanding the learning capacity of the nation. Powering the knowledge-based economy with an extensive network of libraries and information centres, NLB offers an environment that fuels your imagination and passion for a rewarding career.
Associate I/II (Community Outreach & Engagement – Arts & Culture)
– Assist in the planning, development & implementation of Arts and Culture programming in libraries (by region)
– Curate exhibitions together with community
– Manage exhibition spaces in libraries
– Develop digestives to promote services, collections and programmes
– Provide exhibitions tours
– Carry out outreach/inreach activities
– Manage and seek out community partners
– Possess knowledge and passion in arts and culture
Please note that this is a contract position
– Degree with 2 to 3 years of relevant working experience/subject expertise or specific professional skills to provide services
– Degree in arts related fields would be advantageous
– Good writing and communication skills
To apply, please visit our website at http://www.nlb.gov.sg/careers
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.