My current research is focused on designing algorithms, architectures and tools for efficient in-memory computing using Resistive RAM(ReRAM). My research interests include digital hardware design, hardware accelerator designs, and machine learning. In my spare time, I actively pursue embedded systems design on Arduino and Raspberry Pi development platforms.
- 2015-Present : PhD. in Computer Science(Logic Synthesis for in-memory architectures) — Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
- 2013-15 : M.Tech in Computer Science — Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata.
- 2009-13 : B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering — Govt. College of Engineering and Textile Technology, Serampore.
Achievements and Fellowships
- Best Paper Award in the track “Shared Task on Mixed Script Information Retrieval”
in Forum for Information Retrieval Evaluation (FIRE), 2016, held at Indian Statistical
- Nominated for the best dissertation award, for M.Tech in CS, ISI
- ACM Student fellowship for POPL, 2015
- Student fellowship for VLSI Design Conference(VLSID), 2015
- Student fellowship for Embedded Systems Week 2014
- 1st rank in B.Tech 2013 batch, GCETTS