Light Patterns

il_570xn-560833351_3aioI wanted to use the pattern of butterflies as my light pattern of my dress. it will look something like the image at the left. But after that I feel that butterfly pattern doesn’t link to my inspiration jellyfish…. So I went on to search for other patterns.

So I went on searching for more patterns.

img_4835Abstract 3d seamless background. Simple geometrical pattern white repainting flowers with cut out of paper effect.

As I am thinking of making something complex so it will gives out better effect so i decided to choose the pattern on the left.

img_4863So I went  to print in and want to proceed drawing the pattern on the dress. But after drawing the pattern on the dress, I realized that the pattern is not suitable for my dress as there is no linking lines on the pattern, which means if i cut off the cloth base on the pattern, the whole part of the dress will fall off can it will become a super big hole instead of patterns…. So I bring my dress back home to wash away the drawing lines and decided to not search patterns from online anymore, and I draw the pattern out myself.

img_6231img_6232img_6233

In the end i decided to use simple curvy patterns for my dress.