SCE Multi-disciplinary ProjectA teaching and learning blog with wiki-like features
Multi-disciplinary Project (MDP) is a group-based design and development project undertaken by a mixed group of students comprising of undergraduates from the CE and CS programmes. The project is practical-oriented and multi-disciplinary in nature, requiring system level integration of sub-systems developed by different team members. Topics covered will include Microprocessors, Signals and Interfaces, Sensors and Communication, Software engineering, Data structures and Algorithms, Open-source frameworks.
- Wiki: integration of wiki-like feature that allows editing by anyone
- WYSIWYG Editor: ease of content creation using WYSIWYG editor
- Version tracking: tracks version history
- Navigation: breadcrumb and widget navigation
- Controlled Access Rights: supports varied access levels for different wiki
- Video Gallery: List of video projects