Sign up for our 2-hour sharing session on the 4th Friday of each month and discover how you can get your citation reports quickly, easily and accurately for your Promotion and Tenure (P&T) exercise.
The sharing sessions will cover the following main topics:
- How to prepare your publication list in your CV
- How to set up and update your profiles in Web of Science, Scopus and Google Scholar
- How to capture your citation data in different databases
- How to generate your citation report for your P&T exercise
- What to do if you have a better presence in other academic platforms
These monthly sessions are highly recommended if you are looking to:
- learn self-assessment skills in preparation for your P&T exercise
- optimize your research profiles to enhance your research impact
- gain knowledge on how to better disseminate your papers and boost their discoverability
To register, please click here.