Did you know that you can read thousands of newspapers and magazines online in over 60 languages from various countries right from the comfort of your own home? If you’d like to take a break from your academic readings, check out all these awesome publications via PressReader. You can browse the current issues by country, language, category or publication type. Categories include Art, Fashion, Automotive, Travel, and lots more. You can even download publications for offline reading, share stories on social media, or save a list of your favourite publications on your mobile device.
Miss news from home?
Catch up on news from your home country with the latest edition of your favourite local newspaper right from your own device. You can stay informed on current affairs or practice your French or Mandarin by reading titles from France, China, and around the world. Preparing to go on exchange? Check out the latest happenings in your destination country before flying off!
Newspapers are often available before they hit the newsstands in their respective countries. The Washington Post, The Guardian, and Los Angeles Times are just a sampling of the newspapers featured. You can also access popular magazines published in Singapore e.g. HERWORLD, Asian Geographic, etc.
You can switch from the original magazine or newspaper print layout to a mobile friendly text view such that reading on the go is easier for you.
Eager to try it out?
How to access PressReader online
Like all Apps, PressReader will use data from your device’s data plan unless you connect over a WiFi network.
- Login here with your NTU username and password
- A green coffee cup means that you have successfully logged in.
- Click on the menu icon on the top left corner of the screen and Select Publications to find your desired e-magazines and e-newspapers.
How to access PressReader on the go
Here’s how you can download PressReader publications to your device to read offline First, get the PressReader App and a PressReader account.
- Sign up for a PressReader account via the Sign In option on the PressReader homepage. Use your NTU email address and a password of your choice to sign up.
- Download the PressReader App from PressReader onto your preferred device from your device’s app store (iTunes or Google Play).
- Issues of publications you have downloaded will stay on your devices until you delete them.
You can now search and download publications through the app for 7 days. After 7 days, if you are asked to pay for titles, refresh your access by doing either of the following:
- Signing into PressReader with your NTU network account; or
- Signing into your personal account with your PressReader account details via the Sign In option on the PressReader homepage