Second Meeting Minutes (11 March, Wednesday)
Location: NTU McDonald’s
Nguyen Hong Hai
Chew Yong Huai, Ivin
Chen Yuan Long
Cheong Kai Xiang
Nurulaini Bte Ali
Ong Qian YU
Scribe: Ong Qian Yu
1. To compile and discuss what content and information we should use for Chemical Concepts and Implication to society.
2. Discussion of how we should go about doing the video
3. To set a date and place for the next meeting
1. Each of us brought out our research materials and related multimedia and decided to focus on the production and and properties Ethylene.
2. We then start to summarise the research we have and condense the materials we have.
3. For Implication to society, we decided that it was important to relate the context of Polyethylene in society today. Examples of polyethylene products was shown and how polyethylene could implicate our environment. Lastly, suggestions for an alternative for polyethylene was also explained.
4. Venue and video content was decided for next week
1. Hong hai will upload the content we discussed today on the blog by Wednesday, 18th March 2015.
Tentatively set on 18th March 2015 after lecture
Next meeting agenda:
1. To produce the video for the blog
2. Improvement for blog after feedbacks
Meeting started at 1.30pm and ended at 3pm