Welcome to the new NTU OneSearch! We hope you enjoy the new features available. Come and join us at the NTU OneSearch Roadshow and visit our booths to learn more about how NTU OneSearch can help you in your teaching, research and learning, and you might even win prizes!
Save the date and join us at the NTU OneSearch Roadshow!
Date: 27 August 2019, Tuesday
Time: 10am to 3pm
Venue: Outside Lee Wee Nam Library
There are many more features we would love to share with you! Meanwhile, check out NTU OneSearch (http://bit.ly/NTUOneSearch) and sign in to explore!
Here are the top three features:
1. Integrated login to all your library needs
We have integrated your My Library Catalogue account to your My OneSearch account. What this means is that you only need to sign in to the new NTU OneSearch platform for all your information needs.
2. Request for library resources and track the status from one integrated platform
Previously, you would need to make your request through the library website where you have to sign in to Staff Link or fill up an online form manually and send the request via email. No more hassle with the new OneSearch! All you have to do is to sign in, search for the item and click on the “Request for Document Delivery or Inter Library Loan” link.
3. Personalise your searches under My Favourites
– Saved Records: Pin search results that you want to retain. Tag your Saved Records with “labels” to organise them.
– Saved Searches: Save your searches and repeat them when you need to.
– Search History: Forgot the searches which you had performed before your lunch break? Browse your search history and take a look.
Sign in today to experience a new way of searching for library resources and managing your library account.
If you have any questions on NTU OneSearch, please contact us email@example.com.