From today, you will experience a new way of searching for library resources and managing your library account.
Here are the top three features:
1. Single Sign-On for all your library needs
We have integrated your My Library Catalogue account to your My OneSearch account. What this mean is that you only need to sign in to the new NTU OneSearch platform for all your information needs.
2. Request for library resources and track the status from one integrated platform
Previously, you would need to make your request through the library website where you have to sign in to Staff Link or fill up an online form manually and send the request via email. No more hassle with the new OneSearch! All you have to do is to sign in, search for the item and click on the “Request for Document Delivery or Inter Library Loan” link. All article or book details will be automatically filled for you and you will only need to click on the “Submit Request” button.
3. Personalise your searches under My Favourites
– Saved Records: Pin search results that you want to retain. Tag your Saved Records with “labels” to organise them.
– Saved Searches: Save your searches and repeat them when you need to.
– Search History: Forgot the searches which you had performed before your lunch break? Browse your search history and take a look.
There are many more features we would love to share with you!
Look out for our roadshow in August to learn more about how NTU OneSearch can help you in your research and learning, and you might even win prizes.
Meanwhile, check out NTU OneSearch (http://bit.ly/NTUOneSearch) and sign in to explore!