Useful websites to check out for internship opportunities !
The ADM database list of internship companies will only be available to view in February 2016, but why wait until then? Get pro-active and start researching on companies over the holiday period before you are overwhelmed by assignments when the term starts in January!
Get yourself familiarized with the design internship culture in Singapore – who is hiring, what sort of criteria are companies looking for in a design intern, what learning opportunities are available, where are they located, how do you start applying and how much do they offer !
We reviewed these 4 platforms on the internet which can help get you started ! If you know of any other platforms that are also worth reviewing especially for ADM students, please write in and let us know!
Glint is a platform that caters to interns and jobseekers of various industries looking at various commitment level (full-time, part-time, intern). It is a user-friendly website with an abundance of registered companies looking for talents. Most job listings display detailed information about the job scope, expectations, salary range and even job location! No more guessing game!
• Comes with an efficiency search function that enables you to select the field in which you are interested in and also the commitment level (full-time, part-time, internship, etc.)
• For most companies, expected salary range and job location is clearly stated.
• Has a good number of creative job listings
• Reflects the number of people who have viewed a particular job posting – an indication of the job listing popularity.
• With a click of a separate tab, you can find out what other positions are offered by the same company
• Create an account to get direct updates and to apply for intern/job postings.
Continue reading Internship Websites Review